Terms & Conditions
By using this website and placing an order, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. Please read our terms carefully before placing an order.
Definitions and Interpretation.
- ‘You’ ‘The buyer’ – The customer, any person who accepts a quotation or offer from UDFIS Ltd., trading as United, or whose order for goods is accepted by UDFIS Ltd.
- ‘We’ UDFIS Ltd.
- ‘UDFIS Ltd.’ United Diesel Fuel Injection Services Ltd. is a company registered in England, Company No. 4141539
Delivery and dispatch times.
- We attempt to keep all advertised items in stock and ready for delivery within 2-3 working days. However, should an item be out of stock, we will inform you of the delay and when we will be able to dispatch your order. Should this not be acceptable, we will offer you a choice of cancellation or a refund.
- All orders will be sent out with APC/TWC for a next working day delivery within the U.K. mainland. For all other areas, we would use Transglobal Express and then use one of the recognised courier companies.
- Proof of receipt signature is required with all deliveries.
- We will not be liable for goods sent out that are either lost or delayed by any of the dispatch methods we choose. Claims will be taken up with the relevant courier or postal service.
- Please give us your “safe space” or an alternative address if you will not be in. If this has not been pre-arranged, you will be carded, and the parcel returned to the depot. You will then need to contact the depot for another delivery date which could incur extra charges.
- Parcels in the U.K. mainland are sent out for a next working day delivery with an expected delivery time between 9.00 am and 6.00 pm.
- Please let us know when placing your order if you request an earlier delivery.
- For all other areas, you will be given options of charges and delivery times that suit you.
- Should a package become lost or damaged, the relevant courier company will be contacted. Our customer support representative will handle the case; we endeavour to find an amicable solution as quickly as possible. We will not be liable for goods sent out that are either lost or delayed by any of the dispatch methods we choose. Any claims will be taken up with the relevant courier company.
Value Added Tax
- For orders made within the U.K., the standard rate of 20% VAT will be charged. VAT has not been included in our prices. If VAT is not included, it will be indicated.
- Orders outside the U.K. are VAT-free if the delivery address is not within the U.K.
Service Exchange Injectors.
- Service exchange units will be supplied with a Surcharge Refund Form. Please fill this in when you return the old units.
- The responsibility is on you to return your old units to us. You can either arrange postage or use a courier, such as www.parcel2go.com. Alternatively, we can arrange a collection from you, but this will be chargeable to you.
- Your old units need to be returned to us in a repairable condition (see 4.0) within 15 days or sooner.
Service Exchange Injectors – the condition of old units returned.
- All units returned for surcharge must be complete and in good condition.
- Damaged old units will result in the surcharge not being refunded.
- If units have been supplied as service exchange units, the original replacement units will need to be returned to us in a repairable condition.
- There must be no damage caused by overheating, being chiselled, smashed, bent, distorted, heavily corroded, stripped, or missing parts.
- The old units should not have been contaminated with acid, water, or aggressive chemicals.
- The surcharge price indicated on your original invoice should be charged if a unit is damaged.
- Please return your old units with a Surcharge Refund Form filled in within 15 days of the invoice date. If you are not able to do this, please request an extension. Should old units not be returned within 15 days, the surcharge might not be refunded.
- When we have processed your return, you will be contacted, and we will refund the necessary refund to the payment method used to make the initial purchase or to your account.
- We will warranty all workmanship for 12 months, or as our invoice indicates. Any part failures will be taken up with the supplier or manufacturer.
- UDFIS Ltd will carry out all warranty investigations.
- Should a suspected warranty issue arise, please return the suspected item to us for examination with our Warranty form filled in. Contact us to access a warranty form to complete.
- Any unit returned under warranty will be re-tested and a test report issued. If no faults are found, a re-testing fee will be charged.
- If a unit is deemed faulty, a replacement unit will be supplied free of charge.
- Any unit sent in under warranty will be returned to you. Please do not acquire a replacement unit from another supplier as we will not cover any costs.
- All warranties will be dealt with in a priority manner.
- Warranty exclusions – The warranty of our pumps and injectors will be void if any of the following are found upon examination. Water, acid/chemical contamination, Dirt or foreign material, Unauthorised adjustments, Physical damage, or Incorrect fitment
- The total liability of UDFIS Ltd. for any claim howsoever arising shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied to the customer, together with any postage costs incurred.
- UDFIS Ltd. shall not be liable for any consequential customer costs, e.g., removal/refit, workshop charges, downtime, recovery, vehicle hire, etc., whether this arises from a breach of duty or any other way.
Returns and Cancellations
- Units correctly ordered and supplied and then returned unused will be subject to all postage costs.
- Goods correctly supplied and fitted will not be able to be returned for credit. In the case of s suspected warranty, please refer to section 6.0 Warranty.
- Should units be supplied incorrectly, replacement units will be provided at no extra charge.
- Cancellations – Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel within 14 days of receiving your goods. To arrange cancellation, please download and complete our cancellation form and return the completed form to us within 14 days of purchase, with proof of your order.
- The only information collected from our website is the information you supplied on completion of a sale and possibly though any other correspondence via email.
- Should the need arise due to stock issues, delivery information only may be disclosed to third parties. Any other information will not be disclosed to any other third party.
Exhaust Particulate Filters
- Your filter/s will be subject to a visual inspection before cleaning. Should any problems be apparent, you will be notified. We will then undertake a backpressure (mbar) and airflow (m3/h) test before and after cleaning. A printed report then compares the initial and final parameters to verify the quality of cleaning. We can usually clean more than 98% of the filters we receive; however, if your unit is damaged internally, we will not be able to do so, and you will be informed. If we cannot successfully clean your unit, you will be charged a nominal charge for the process.
- It is important to rectify any vehicle faults that have contributed to the DPF or SCR failure. If the unit that we have cleaned becomes blocked again within 12 months or 15,000 miles (whichever comes sooner), we will carry out another inspection free of charge and advise accordingly.
- Whilst we undertake to supply you a high-quality repaired or new unit/s which are thoroughly tested at a reasonable price, we must add the following disclaimer.
- UDFIS Ltd. shall not be responsible for the product’s proper use and service. The buyer hereby waives all liability claims. We disclaim any warranty and expressly disclaim any liability for personal injury or damages. The buyer agrees to indemnify the seller/manufacturer and to hold the seller/manufacturer harmless from any claim related to the item of equipment purchased. Under no circumstances will the seller be liable for any damages or expenses because of the use or sale of any equipment. The buyer is solely responsible for all warranty issues from the vehicle manufacturer.
- The product installation indicates that the buyer has read and understands this agreement and accepts the terms and conditions.
- Please note that all calls will be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
- Under the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 (RIPA), it is not illegal for individuals to tape conversations provided the recording is for their use.