Returns & Exchanges
Service Exchange Injectors
- Service exchange units will be supplied with a ‘core return note’. Your old units need to be returned to us, in a repairable condition (see 4.0), within 30 days or sooner. Should this not be done please see 5.0.
- To return old units, simply place in the box used to supply the new units with the core return note, either phone us to arrange collection or post back to us.
- Please obtain a proof of postage receipt when returning old injectors, as the responsibility will be on you to prove that the old units had been posted should they be lost.
Service Exchange Injectors: Condition of Old Units Returned
If units have been supplied as service exchange units, the original replacement units will need to be returned to us, using our prepaid addressed label, in a repairable condition. This means that;
- There must be no damage caused by overheating, being chiselled, smashed, bent, distorted, heavily corroded, stripped or have parts missing.
- The old units should not have had acid, water, or other aggressive chemicals in them
- Should a unit be damaged, as above, the surcharge price as indicated on your original invoice and return note will be charged to you.
Units/Special Tools Not Returned
- After the indicated time, 15 or 30 days have passed and you have not yet returned your old units, you will be sent a reminder letter with another return note and addressed pre-paid label. We will also try and contact you by phone. Should you require an extended period, this can be arranged.
- If there is still no indication that your old unit/s are going to be returned, we will charge your payment method, with the indicated surcharge and send you a receipt.
- Units correctly ordered and supplied then returned unused will be subject to a 20% handling charge.
- Used units correctly supplied and fitted will not be able to be returned for credit. In the case of a suspected warranty, please refer to section 6.0 Warranty in our Terms & Conditions
- Should units be supplied incorrectly, replacement units will be supplied free of charge.
If you have any further questions or queries relating to returns and exchanges, please contact us.